Sikkim PSC Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, a good news for those who want to do govt jobs. Aspirants are invited to apply for 62 vacancies by Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) on 29th September, 2022. Here the aspirants will be appointed to the posts of Secretary, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Accounts Officer. It is a good and honorable job. The application process for these posts has already started. Last date for submission of application form is 15 November, 2022.
Scroll down to know Eligibility criteria, vacancy details, how to apply, application fee, official website, recruitment notification, salary, selection process and other information of this recruitment. The link to download the official recruitment notification has been provided at the end of this article.
Sikkim PSC Recruitment
|Conducted By||Sikkim Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Secretary, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DPS), Accounts Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||62|
|Pay Scale||Check the Official Notification|
|Age limit||21 – 40 years( Different for Various Posts)|
Important Details about Sikkim PSC
1. Sikkim PSC has been functioning since 1975.
2. Its headquarters are located in Gangtok, Sikkim.
3. C.P Tongden is the chairman of Sikkim PSC.
4. Secretary of Sikkim PSC is Deepa Rani Thapa.
5. Sikkim PSC(SPSC) is an autonomous body established by the Government of Sikkim.
Eligibility Criteria of Sikkim PSC Recruitment
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University to apply for Sikkim PSC Recruitment.
Age Limit –
|Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|Under Secretary||21 – 40 years|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||21 – 32 years|
|Accounts Officer||21 – 40 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of Sikkim Govt.
There are 62 vacancies in Sikkim PSC Recruitment. Here the candidates will be appointed to the posts of Under Secretary, DSP, Accounts Officer.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||14|
Application fee should be paid online through credit card, debit card, net banking.
|For All Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
Application Process of Sikkim PSC Recruitment
1. Applicants first visit the official website of Sikkim PSC or click on the link provided by us below.
2. Download the recruitment notification from the website and read it carefully.
3. Start applying online now.
4. First complete the registration process.
5. Now click on Apply Online option.
6. Login with registration number and password.
7. Fill the application form with correct information.
8. Upload the required documents.
9. Take a preview of the application form.
10. Deposit the application fee.
11. Now click on Submit button.
12. Take a print out of the application form as may be required later.
Pay Scale of Sikkim PSC Recruitment
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Under Secretary||Level-15 of the Pay Matrix|
|Accounts Officer||Level-15 of the Pay Matrix|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)||Level-16 of the Pay Matrix|
Eligible candidates will be selected in Sikkim PSC Recruitment through –
- Written Examination/Viva-Voce
- Physical Endurance Test(PET)
|Commencement of Online Application||29/09/2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application||15/11/2022|
|Official Notification Link||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|BHEL Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|NIC Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies are there in Sikkim PSC Recruitment?
Ans – Sikkim PSC Recruitment has 62 vacancies.
Q. How much application fee is charged for applying here?
Ans – An application fee of Rs. 500/- has been charged here.
Q. What educational qualification is required for application?
Ans – Candidates must have bachelor’s degree to apply.
Q. What is the closing date for the application process for these posts?
Ans – The application process for these posts ends on 15 November, 2022.