ESIC Recruitment : Hello Aspirants, today we bring a new job news. ESIC has invited applicants to apply for various posts. Eligible applicants will be appointed as Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor. 84 vacancies have been released from ESIC Recruitment. ESIC is originally known as Employees State Insurance Corporation. The application form should be filled up and submitted on 27 October, 2022. Aspirants can easily download the official recruitment notification through the link given in the below links section. Come below to know various details of ESIC Recruitment like age criteria, age relaxation, qualifications, vacancy details, pay scale, official website, mode of application, selection process and others. Stay connected with our website to get other job news.
|Conducted By||ESIC(Employees State Insurance Corporation), Faridabad|
|Recruitment Name||ESIC Recruitment 2022|
|Job Role||Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor|
|No. of Vacancy||84|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,30,797 – 2,28,942/-|
|Age limit||Maximum 50 years (Different for Various Posts)|
|Qualification||Medical Qualification, Master’s Degree|
Important Details about ESIC
1. ESIC was formed in 1952.
2. The full name of ESIC is Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
3. Its headquarters are located in New Delhi.
4. It works under the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India.
5. Minister responsible of ESIC is Rameswar Teli.
Eligibility Criteria of ESIC Recruitment
|Medical Candidates||(i) Applicants must have medical qualification. |
(ii) MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in respective discipline.
(iii) For Dentistry – Master’s Degree in Dental Surgery/MDS or its equivalent.
|Non-Medical Candidates||(i) Master’s Degree in respective discipline. |
(ii) Doctoral Degree from a recognized University in respective discipline.
Age Criteria of ESIC Recruitment –
|Name of Posts||Maximum Age Limit|
|Associate Professor||50 years|
|Assistant Professor||40 years|
Age Relaxation –
Age relaxation will be as per ESIC guidelines.
There are 84 vacancies in ESIC Recruitment. Here the aspirants will be appointed as Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor.
|Name of Posts||No. of Vacancy|
Application Fee of ESIC Recruitment
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 225/-|
Application Process of ESIC Recruitment
1. Visit the official website of ESIC or click on the link provided by us.
2. Download the recruitment notification and read it carefully.
3. Now download the application form and take a print.
4. Fill the form carefully with correct information without making any mistakes.
5. When the form is filled, it should be attached with important required documents.
6. Application fee should be submitted through demand draft.
7. You may keep a copy of the application form with you.
8. The application form and all the necessary documents should be taken to the address given in the recruitment notification dated 27 October 2022 for the interview.
9. The application form should be submitted there on that day.
10. Address – DEAN OFFICE, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, NH-3, NIT, FARIDABAD.
|Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 1,52,241/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 1,30,797/-|
- Eligible applicants will be selected through Interview in ESIC Recruitment.
|Date of Publication of Notification||17/10/2022|
|Date of Interview||27/10/2022 at 09:00 AM|
|Official Notification Link-1||GET DETAILS|
|Official Notification Link-2||GET DETAILS|
|Apply Online||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website Link||GET DETAILS|
|ODC Darrang Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
|AP High Court Recruitment||GET DETAILS|
Q. How many vacancies have been released from ESIC Recruitment?
Ans – 84 vacancies have been released from ESIC Recruitment.
Q. In which posts will the applicants be appointed?
Ans – Applicants will be appointed to the vacant posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor.
Q. How much salary will be given to aspirants?
Ans – Rs. 1,30,797 – 2,28,942/- will be paid as salary to the aspirants.