Himachal Pradesh Scholarships have introduced various types of scholarships for all students of SC, ST, OBC, General Departments and Minority Classes of Government approved schools and colleges in the State of Himachal Pradesh. How the applicants will apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, award details and much more has been discussed so if the applicant is interested to take this scholarship then check out the official website of Himachal Scholarship.
- Name of The Scolarship – Himachal Pradesh Scholarship.
- Provided By – Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Eligibility Criteria – PHD students of secondary and higher secondary.
- Age Limit – 16 Years.
- Application Begin Date – Update Soon.
- Application End Date – Update Soon.
- Mode of Checking – Online.
- Official Website – https://hpepass.cgg.gov.in/.
Eligibility Criteria For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- SC and ST female students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants for this scholarship must be at least 16 years of age.
- Students studying in ninth grade are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Female students who have passed middle school from Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya irrespective of caste, creed and creed are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Pre-metric scholarship for CSS for ninth and tenth class students.
- Applicants must study from any government recognized school.
- The annual family income of the applicant should be within 2.5 lakhs.
How To Apply For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Applicants must visit the official website of Himachal Pradesh for this scholarship.
- Download the scholarship form after the home page opens.
- Roll number of the applicant in the download form. Mention Aadhaar number, qualification, bank account number, etc.
- Add mobile number and email id.
- Set the OTP to mobile number.
- Select Scholarship.
- Read all the instructions on the form.
- Please re-verify and submit after completing the application form correctly.
Document For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Passport size photo of the applicant.
- Caste certificate.
- Family Annual Income Certificate.
- Applicant Bank Account Details.
- Aadhaar card.
- Voter card.
- Himachal Pradesh Bonafide Certificate.
- Degree certificate.
- Secondary and higher secondary results.
- Receiving a fee grant.
- The structure approved by the head of the institution recognized by the State Government and the Central Government.
Rewards Details For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- A one-time financial assistance of Rs. 3,000 is provided to the National Incentive Scheme for Secondary Education for Female Students.
- The National Merit Scholarship is paid at the rate of Rs. 6,000 per annum.
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Chattervriti Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 per annum to SC students.
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Chattervriti Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per annum to OBC students.
- Swami Vivekananda Utsarna Yojana students get an annual scholarship of Rs. 10,000.
- Thakur Sen Negi Uttarkrishna Chattarbrati Yojnaya Students get an annual scholarship of Rs. 11,000.
- Indira Gandhi Uttarkrishna Chatterjee Yojana Students Annual Scholarship Rs. 10,000.
- Kalpana Chawla’s Chattarvitti Yojana students get an annual scholarship of Rs. 15,000.
- The one-time scholarship of the scheme students encouraged by the Chief Minister is Rs. 75,000.
- Maharshi Balmiki Chatrabrati Yojana Students get an annual scholarship of Rs. 90,000.
- State Indian Military College Scholarship Rs. 20,000 per annum for students.
Renewal Process For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Go to the official website of the applicant and click.
- Login with mobile number and password.
- Enter the Aadhaar number.
- Select the application renewal option.
- Students submit application form renewal.
Contact Details For Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Link
- Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Official link – Get Details
Latest Job Vacancies Details You Can Apply
About Himachal Pradesh Scholarship
- Applicants for the Himachal Scholarship must be female students belonging to the SC, ST Department residing permanently in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- The main goal of this scholarship is to help economically backward meritorious students in all possible ways.
- Currently more than 8,000 schools are approved by the Government Board of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicants are considered eligible to apply for this scholarship after the age of 16 years.